For removal of hard to semi-hard joint sealant from concrete and masonry expansion joints!
- Tungsten carbide welded permanently on blade’s steel core.
- Cuts through material which conventional diamond or abrasive wheels can't!
- Cuts through joint sealant - without melting the sealant or loading.
- Carbide blade that cuts felt and paper type expansion joints, hard caulk, rubber, plastic and drywall.
- To re-sharpen a blade, reverse the rotation direction of the blade.
- Dry cutting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including cobalt and nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov