- Water Based Siliconate
- No color change to surface
- Prevents staining on green, broom-finished concrete
- Reduces water absorption into the substrate
- Minimizes damage due to salt water from salt water pool systems.
- Excellent penetration and adhesion to clean, unsealed new concrete.
Apply on day of pour or inside 28 days!
Reactive, penetrating catalyzed potassium siliconate solution that fuses within porous substrates of concrete, brick, stone, and mortar to combat freeze/thaw damage, scaling and spalling, and limit penetration of stains and damaging impurities such as oil, gas, grease, and salt. Breathable with minimal impact to traction coefficient. Creates a cross-linked insoluble methyl-silicone internal membrane that will wear away only if the substrate itself wears away below sealer penetration.
Coverage Rate: 200-300 Sq. Ft. per Gallon