This Hard Chrome Finishing Trowel was designed for CCS by CO.ME to eliminate burn marks that can discolor White Concrete. The chrome trowel was originally used for Venetian Plaster application because of its no-burn properties which makes it the only choice when doing white countertops with our White Countertop Mix. While a traditional steel trowel can turn white concrete and plaster gray, this tool is guaranteed to prevent this.
Size: 12" x 3.75" - 4.5" tapered trapezoid design.
- Hard Chrome plating for a long lasting no burn finish on our White Countertop Mix.
- No exposed rivets on the troweling surface means the trowel is ready to use out of the box.
- Beveled edges on troweling surface and radius corners prevent the trowel from "digging in".
- Ergonomic rubber handle for comfort during prolonged periods of use.
- Unique trapezoid shape for easier finishing.